North Carolina, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Software, Cloud, AWS, Infrastructure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Scripting, Linux, Agile, Docker, Cloudformation
**Please note that this role is currently unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. A valid green card or US residency is needed**
Are you searching for a role that will give you more responsibility and an environment where you'll be trusted to make the key decisions which really influence the future of the organization?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for any Cloud Engineers Professionals to join a well established Software focused company in the RTP area of North Carolina. The role is currently offering a mature hybrid work schedule.
The successful candidate will join a highly motivated technical architecture team, full of enthusiastic engineers who all want to make real tangible improvements to the overall architecture.
As a Cloud Engineer you will be working on scaling Cloud based solutions for both infrastructure and applications within AWS. You will have a strong team of DevOps Engineers that you will be required to lead, develop and enhance their careers.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- You have 7+ in IT or Software Engineering or Infrastructure Engineering
- Ideally 3 to 4 years in an automated infrastructure build system
- You have experience with AWS Services
- You are highly proficient in functional programming languages.
- You have experience in setting up and troubleshooting AWS production environments.
- You have experience in implementing end to end CI/CD Delivery pipelines.
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
- You have advanced hands-on skills operating in Linux and Windows.
- Motivated and driven to motivate a team to succeed.
For more information on the DevOps Engineer role we are offering then please submit and up to date resume to John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.