SOC Level 3
Desired SkillsSecurity, SOC Analyst, CyberSecurity, Python, SEIM, Firewall
We have a role for a SOC Analyst who wants to work with one of the most successful security companies in Ireland.
This role reports directly to the SOC Manager and offers progression for the right candidate.
This role is open to remote working in the UK, Ireland and parts of Europe.
To be successful, you will have strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability, strong judgment and the ability to deliver high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction in a matrix managed environment.
- Performance, power modelling and evaluations of existing and future designs
- Defining and evaluating SIEM software and firmware optimisations
- Workload & benchmark definition and development
- Lead consulting engagements focused on the assessment, design and implementation of enterprise-scale QRadar solution
- Build, operate and develop or maintain a SIEM infrastructure
- Provide architecture-level design to support and operate Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) or Security Event Management (SEM) best practices
- Design SIEM to meet growth, while maintaining the balance between performance, stability and agility
- Manage customer expectations, onboard data into SIEM support
- Experience on SIEM technology, IBM QRadar would be ideal
- Device knowledge such as Firewall, IPS/IDS, Routers/Switches
- 5+ years experience working in Security Operations Centre with a Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) to correlate events across several devices
- Strong understanding of network devices such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)/ Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), firewalls, network packet capture tools and file integrity monitoring tools
- Proficient knowledge in incident prevention, detection and response tools
- Knowledge of network and server security products, technologies and protocols
- Excellent salary
For more information, contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3966.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.