Cyber Security Analyst Remote Ireland
Desired SkillsNetwork Security, SIEM, Security, Firewalls, Penetration Testing
We are working with a global security provider who is looking for an experienced SOC member to join their team in Dublin.
This Cyber Security Analyst role is different from other SOC positions, as the company specialise in Network Security, Intrusion, Endpoint and SIEM/Log Management.
This role is ideal for candidates who have significant work experience in the cyber space and want to stay technical/hands-on.
You will be part of an evolving passionate team of Security experts working on global projects.
- Examine, investigate and report security incidents
- Manage and perform internal & external penetration tests, application & network vulnerability assessment scans, and security risk assessment reviews
- Work on various internal projects/initiatives such as UAT of new SOC tools, working cross functionally with other teams/departments as a stakeholder for the Service Delivery Organisation
- Ability to develop and analyse processes
- Identify and detail information risk, governance and compliance concepts and principles
- Monitor, evaluate and advise on information security issues related to systems, data, network and workflow to ensure security controls are appropriate and operating as intended
- Working knowledge of application & infrastructure security solutions (Firewalls, Intrusion Detection\Prevention Systems, Network Security, Password Management, Data Encryption, Vulnerability Scanners, SIEM Systems and Access Control)
- Working knowledge of information security concepts, standards and best practices
- Monitor security advisories, trends, alerts and vulnerabilities, and communicate accordingly with team managers and data owners
- 5+ years' experience in Information Security/Network Security
- Security operations experience
- Experience in Endpoint security, Carbon Response/Threat Hunting and SIEM
- Knowledge and experience of network and endpoint security technologies including;
- Snort/Suricata, Packet Capture (PCAP) Analysis using Wireshark
- Windows system internals, knowledge of PowerShell
- Linux Kernel and basic scripting (Bash/Python) knowledge
- Certifications paid by company
For more information, contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3966.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.