Desired SkillsSecurity, Compliance, Risk, Audit, GDPR, Sox
We are currently working with a long-standing client to help them find a Security Auditor for their team in Ireland.
The Security Auditor will support internal Information Security and Cybersecurity controls and will be responsible for planning and executing 3rd party audits as well as regulatory compliance audits.
- Timely execution and completion of assigned audit projects, coordinating the timing and scheduling of audit activity to achieve completion of the project audit plan.
- Examine in-scope controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Work independently in the development of project scope, performing testing procedures, and preparing internal audit reports.
- Conduct efficient and effective audit procedures.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Comfortable in working in a virtual environment with limited in-person face-to-face interaction.
- 4+ years of work experience as an Information Security Auditor preferably working in Financial/Payments sector.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Knowledge of IT general controls and internal control areas is required, as is the comprehension of internal auditing standards, SOX, NIST, ISO 27001, PCI and risk-assessment practices.
- A clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships with client organisations.
For more information please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.