Desired SkillsSecurity, Cisco, Palo Alto, Networking, Penetration Testing
My current client is a large fintech firm looking for a security engineer for a 12-month contract role. They are looking for a candidate to solve their security challenges and create solutions for long-term security. Being able to identify threats and risks and also work with efficiency and precision will be key in this role. My client is offering a generous daily rate and flexible working.
- Manage and perform configuration and troubleshooting Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Identify and eliminate threats and risks in a timely manner.
- Maintain high-quality and detailed documentation surrounding threat and solution.
- Conduct security exercises and penetration testing activities
- 4-6 Years of experience in a similar role or environment
- Experience with Cisco Firewalls and Palo Alto
- Exposure to CheckPoint and f5 load balancing
- Certifications relating to Security
- Experience in Coding/ Scripting
Don't see a Security/ Networking role for you? Get in Touch!
If you are interested in this role, click the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.