Network Engineer (Checkpoint Specialist)
Desired SkillsCheckPoint, CCSE, CCTE, Network Engineer, Network Security
The client I'm currently working with is looking for 2-3 Network engineers specializing in CheckPoint for a new project they are working on.
- 12 Month contract
- No Weekend Work
- Fully Remote Working
- Competitive Daily Rates
- Multiple Roles
- 3-5 Years in a technical role
- CheckPoint Certifications such as CCSE and CCTE
- Working knowledge of CheckPoint and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Previous experience routing and switching
- Strong ability to analyse and document changes and keep detailed evidence
- Experience with load balancing is helpful but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills necessary
- Gather information and document troubleshooting, analysis, testing, and monitoring
- Taking part in all checkpoint-related issues for customers and ensuring the outcome that they desire is achieved.
- Be a key player in this team and liaise with other security teams.
- Help with the implementation and familiarisation of new technologies
If you feel this role is for you, click the link below to apply!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.