Head of Internal Audit
Desired SkillsAudit, Manager, Risk
Our client requires an experienced, motivated and committed individual to take a lead role as Head of Internal Audit.
This could be your next career move if you have strong leadership and decision-making skills and a proven track record of delivering results and implementing change.
The Internal Audit function reports to the CEO and the Audit and Risk Committee.
- A professional accountancy qualification
- Membership of a recognised professional accountancy
- Significant experience at a senior level, including extensive experience managing and leading an audit or compliance function
- Excellent report writing skills and ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, implement, monitor and deliver the annual Internal Audit plan
- Manage the Internal Audit team and make a significant contribution to the development and provision of a professional Internal Audit service within GOAL
- Develop and implement uniform audit practices and processes, including a quality assurance programme
- Effectively build and manage relationships with management and the Audit and Risk Committee
- Have an in-depth understanding of and promote the adherence to risk management, internal control processes, policies, manuals, procedures and external regulations such as major institutional donor rules and regulations
For more information on this role, please contact Lauren at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 or apply via the link below.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.