Information Systems and Security Audit Consultant
Desired SkillsSecurity, Audit
We are currently working with a global, multi-billion dollar corporation.
To stay strong and secure, it's vital to have a robust audit and risk assessment of financial and operational practices and this is where the Internal Audit professionals come in.
Preparing independent audit plans, conducting internal reviews and establishing audit criteria, they ensure full compliance with legislatively mandated initiatives including Sarbanes-Oxley.
Auditing the activities of diverse departments, reporting the results to leadership and the Audit committee and recommending controls if appropriate, this dedicated team make sure that the client is a fully compliant success.
- Support the project planning within the company's infrastructure, security and IT general controls
- Auditing and influencing activities of infrastructure technologies and security processes
- Review technologies including internet, cloud, security, firewalls and Windows Server
- Increasing knowledge of auditing, business, products and company information
- Draft audit reports by gathering support for potential issues and recommend solutions
- Advise and influence a team of technical auditors by providing technical support and advice to internal audits, IT risks and controls, and provide guidance and training opportunities
- Degree in finance, IT, computer science or engineering
- 8 years' experience in IT, hardware or software, IT audit and IT security
- Travel requirements domestically and internationally for 2-3 week periods up to 30% of the year
- Certifications such as CISA, CIA, CISSP,GIAC, MCSE or CCNA
- Strong knowledge of COBIT and ISO27000
For more information on this great opportunity, contact Lauren today on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.