IT Security Engineer
Desired SkillsSecurity, Engineer, Contract, Network
Our client is a global technology services company based in Cork City Centre.
They currently require an IT Security Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.
- 6-month contract
- Competitive daily rate
- Design and implementation of security controls and monitoring technologies
- Understand all phases of software development such as spanning, development and deployment
- Mitigate security risks
- Operate and improve solutions in relation to SIEM products such as Splunk and LogRhythm
- Operation of network access control systems and policy
- 3+ years network security experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of multiple domains including web app, database tech, server applications and deployment operations
- Knowledge of major security protocols
- Technical knowledge in security engineering, network security and application security
- Security certifications and pen testing experience is desirable
If this role if of interest, please apply with an up to date CV via the link below, or get in touch with Ryan Rankin at Reperio on 01 571 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.