IT Security Operations - Contract
Desired SkillsSecurity, Cyber, Contract, IT, Firewalls, Networking
Our client based in Cork requires a Security Operations Specialist to join their security team on a contract basis.
- Firewall Management - Supporting and maintaining firewall estate and ensure compliance with related policies
- Antivirus admin and data loss prevention - Compliance checking and ensure that devices that are non-compliant devices are tracked to closure
- SIEM - Engage and support the remote Security Operations Centre team and alert and handle escalations and manage incidents
- Risk management - Support the risk management from a cyber security perspective
- Patch Management - Review patch status with MSP's and internally and drive compliance and closure of vulnerabilities that exist
- Internet and email - Ensure that email channels are protected from attacks
- DDoS - Support deployment of DDoS and support solution testing
- Excellent understanding of security infrastructure and cyber security landscape
- Strong firewall/Intrusion detection and prevention
- Strong understanding of security policies and principles as well as governance processes and standards
- Host/Network Intrusion Prevention
- Anti Virus
- SIEM DDoS
This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation in Cork.
Please apply with an up to date CV via the link or for more information, give Ryan a call on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.