Cybersecurity, Audit, Compliance, Audit, Governance
We are seeking to hire an experienced Cybersecurity Manager on behalf of our clients, a leading Manufacturing firms with headquarters in Dublin. They require an experienced professional who will be responsible for developing and implementing Cyber strategies to maximise the Security of the organisation. An important duty within this position is to identify areas for improvement, develop security frameworks and implement best practices.
- Developing Security frameworks and implementing best practices to mitigate Cyber risks
- Managing the Cybersecurity features of the company's risk management, governance and compliance programs
- Ensuring Cybersecurity practices align with the company's regulatory requirements and best practices
- Representing the company's security interests to external stakeholders e.g. regulatory bodies and auditors
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in governance, compliance and risk management with several years' experience in Information/Cybersecurity
- Experience of leading a team of Security professionals
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure-level security tools e.g. Firewalls, SIEM
- Strong knowledge of SOC and Incident Response Management
- Experience of taking part in security assessments and audits
If you're interested in this position, apply through the link provided or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.