Desired SkillsData Analyst, Westmeath
My client, an award winning pharmaceutical company, is currently seeking to expand their team with the addition of a Data Analyst. This is a great opportunity for anyone who likes working in a research-based environment and thrives on working in a fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere.
You will be involved in all aspects of the business and develop unique solutions on process improvement as well as business and customer analysis. You will liaise with stakeholders and clients, explaining technical aspects to a non-technical audience, as well as improving business analysis procedures for the company.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is a people person, enjoys being part of cutting edge research and enjoys being in a position where you report directly to board level and are responsible for key business decisions.
- Continuously develop and maintain an understanding of Business Intelligence technology and architecture
- Develop & maintain existing BI tools
- Analyse, understand, and document user and business needs
- Extract, transform & load data using data management tools and T-SQL
- Contribute to project teams that are developing or modifying highly complex information solutions
- 3+ years' Business Intelligence Development
- Highly skilled in developing reports and performing analysis using a significant BI or Data Visualisation tool
- Strong experience with SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys a challenge and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You will also avail of a market leading salary and great benefits package!
To hear more about this great opportunity, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on 01 571 3000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.