Data Architect, AWS, Snowflake, Contract
An urgent and exciting new opportunity has opened up for a Data Architect to join my high-profile client, based in Dublin, Ireland. This is an initial 12 month contract with great potential to rollover.
This role will be hybrid, 1 day/week in Dublin office. You must be based in Ireland.
- Experience designing and implementing on premise and Cloud data solutions
- Experience in large enterprise data warehouse
- Ability to build and optimise data sets, 'big data' pipelines and architectures
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions
- Excellent analytic skills associated with working on unstructured datasets
- Ability to build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency, and metadata
- Knowledge of ODBC and Java
- Experience with Data warehousing, Cubes and emerging EPP/MPP data designs
- Experience with Snowflake and AWS Data system preferable
- AWS Cloud Practitioner, Big Data Specialist, Tableau Professional or other similar certifications desired
- Data Security
For contractual reasons, candidates for consideration must be based in Ireland.
For more information on this role or other new opportunities, contact Kathryn Mackle in confidence at Reperio or please click apply below.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.