Data Engineering Manager
Data Warehousing, Data Engineer, AWS, Airflow, Management, Stream progressing
I'm working closely with an industry leading organisation on an exciting new opportunity opening up in their Irish office. My client have ambitious plans to scale up their Data & Analytics department and hiring a Data Engineering Manager is their priority.
They are keen to speak to experienced candidates who are keen to lead a world-class team of Data Engineers. Within this role, you will be responsible for defining processes and best practices as well as building cutting edge data applications using modern cloud development technologies.
You will also be responsible for developing existing talent whilst recruiting the markets best engineers and building a diverse, high performing team of data engineers.
- 2+ years managerial experience, leading a team specialised in Data Warehousing or Data Engineering
- Proven track record developing a data engineering roadmap and executing it
- Experience cloud-based data platform (Ideally AWS)
- Knowledge of scheduling tools (Ideally Apache Airflow)
- Exposure to stream-progressing technologies
- Background is Data Science and Predictive Modelling highly desirable
This role is fully remote for candidates based in Ireland. They are offering a competitive salary alongside excellent benefits which include a bonus averaging 15% and attractive pension and health insurance contribution.
If you're interested in discussing in more detail don't hesitate to get in touch with Graeme King at Reperio . We value confidentiality and your details will not be shared with any employers without your permission.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.