Data Protection Officer and Product Expert
Compliance, GDPR, Audit, Security, Software, Cloud
We are seeking to hire a Data Protection Officer on behalf of our Dublin-based client, a small firm operating in the Telecommunications space. The available position involves ensuring overall GDPR compliance for their personal data processing activities. Duties include being responsible for all documentation relating to GDPR and conducting audits in line with ISO 27001. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in modern technologies and an idea as to how to utilise these within the firm.
- Producing and maintaining documentation to demonstrate compliance within GDPR
- Acting as the single point of contact on issues relating to processing personal data
- Conducting internal audits in line with ISO 27001
- Acting as the Product Expert within the firm, keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and changes around those
- Ideally you will have 1-2 years of experience with a modern area of technology
- You will preferably have experience in a compliance position and experience in customer empathy
- Minimum 3rd level degree in IT or Business (Master's degree preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and skills in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you're interested in this position, apply through the link provided or send your CV to email@example.com
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.