Senior Oracle DBA
Desired SkillsOracle, DBA, RAC, PL/SQL, Dublin
Amazing new opportunity with my client, an up and coming security software company. Opportunity to be part of a bright, motivated team that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace. You will be working on a product that contributes to the client's overall security and compliance strategy with this SaaS based solution.
- 5+ Years experience as an Oracle DBA
- Must be able to stay up to date with the latest tech and respond in an ever changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to install, configure, upgrade, and manage Oracle database systems Oracle 12c & 19c.
- Hands-on knowledge in Oracle DB Migration
- Proficient in managing RAC cluster and Data Guard databases.
- Perform bug fixes, root cause analysis, trouble shooting, and incident resolution.
- Strong focus on database security
- Experience with Advanced Security (TDE and Redaction).
- Knowledge on database auditing & Oracle database tools like DataSafe.
- Good working knowledge in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Solid knowledge of Oracle Linux
This is an amazing opportunity, remote working available in Ireland, pension, healthcare and bonus opportunities.
Get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio for a confidential chat about this role or others on my desk.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.