Desired SkillsData Architect, SQL, ETL, Python, Java, BI
Amazing new opportunity with my client, a security software company, based in Cork but happy to do fully remote. The data architect will be at the core of the data integrity and quality, ensuring the highest standards are met as well as supporting efficient content creation and automation of data pipelines. You will work in an agile environment in a fast paced environment, working to deliver the highest standards.
There is an excellent work life balance here. You can work fully remote with flexible hours as well as taking time out to look after your physical and mental well-being. Your key responsibilities include data architectural design and building/managing data pipelines. Designing and implementing data extraction, transformation and analysis. You will also maintain technical excellence within the team, delivering high quality and maintainable code. You will also keep track of emerging technologies and tools, working with the head of Technology to develop and carry out training plans. You will collaborate cross-functionally to meet deliverables.
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Excellent ability to develop data models and data warehouses with relational database systems
- Expert level SQL
- Experience with another programming language such as Java, Python or Groovy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience writing and maintaining ETLs
- Experience with BI visualisation tools
- Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Dataflow etc
Excellent benefits package alongside salary including pension, healthcare, remote and flexible working, WFH package and bonus structure.
For more information please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.