Data Warehouse Developer
Desired SkillsData Warehouse, ETL, SQL, Azure, Insurance, .net
My client, a well known insurance brand, are currently adding to their team. They are seeking a Data Warehouse developer, strong on Microsoft BI stack. You will be responsible for developing the Data Warehouse assets to meet business requirements.
You will support the ETL layer as well as designing and developing new and existing data functions within the data warehouse layer. You will also engage with stakeholders to understand and clarify business requirements as well as mentoring junior members of the team from time to time.
- 4+ Years experience with SQL Server and BI stack
- Some experience with Azure
- Highly experienced with data preparation data gateway and data warehousing projects
- Experience with Tableau would be an advantage
- Experience with VB, C++ or .Net would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to improvise and multi task
This is a really good opportunity to gain excellent domain knowledge and work as part of a motivated and dynamic team. You will receive a market - leading salary as well as benefits including pension, healthcare, bonus, mobile phone plan, hybrid working and a great working atmosphere.
For a confidential discussion about your job search, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.