Data Analyst - Dublin City Centre
Desired SkillsData Analysis, Data Analyst, SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, Insurance, Data, Analytics
Our client, a leading insurance provider that is expanding, currently requires a Data Analyst to join their thriving team.
In this role, you will gain great experience and can expect to be constantly challenged.
The company look for innovative individuals who are passionate about problem solving and creating novel solutions.
You will work on a range of exciting projects such as data migration, database development, insights gathering and data visualisation, as well as liaising across a multitude of other technical and non-technical teams.
This is a great opportunity to have influence across the business.
The role will involve:
- Developing BI solutions based on business requirements - these will have a real impact on business performance
- Conducting full lifecycle analysis which includes requirement gathering, design and implementation of BI solutions
- Identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends in complex data sets to improve business processes
- Maintaining existing reports and databases
- Creating data visualisations on a range of tools
- Performing ETL tasks
- Implementing automation of processes
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Degree in quantitative subject
- 1-2 years' experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong programming skills in SQL (essential)
- Experience in data visualisation tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good business acumen
- Experience in other programming languages an advantage e.g. Python, R, C++, R, Java, VBA but not essential
To hear more about this great opportunity, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.