DataOps, MLOps, Airflow, ClickHouse, Python, Scala, AWS
We're working closely with a global advertising company who have ambitious plans to expand their IT presence in Ireland. This company is a leading provider of cutting-edge solutions, services and content and they are the current trend setters within their industry.
They are seeking to hire a talented DataOps Engineer to help grow, maintain and optimise their core data infrastructure for their data products that are business critical for my client
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business, bring your past experience to the team and have a big influence on technical decisions and direction
What You Need:
- University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or related)
- Programming experience, preferably Python or Scala
- Experienced with Apache Airflow or ClickHouse
- Exposed to working in a cloud environment, in particular AWS
- Experience with RDBMS and/or OLAP databases
- Experienced in CI/CD (deployment automation, Test automation, integrations)
- Deep understanding of data integration and transformation patterns such as messaging, ETL
What You Get:
- €70 - 90K
- Fully remote for candidates based in Ireland
- Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Training and Development plan
If you're interested in discussing in more detail don't hesitate to get in touch with Graeme King at Reperio or simply hit apply. We value confidentiality and your details will not be shared with any employers without your permission.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.