Location Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Desktop Support Engineer
Desktop, L2, Citrix, Cisco, O365
Are you an experienced Desktop Support Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to work on a day-rate contract basis? Our client, based in Dublin is currently seeking a skilled and motivated Desktop Support Engineer to join their team on a contract basis.
- Provide technical support to end users, resolving hardware and software issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and connectivity issues, including LAN, WAN, and VPN
- Install, configure, and maintain desktops, laptops, printers, and other IT equipment
- Collaborate with other IT team members to identify and implement IT solutions and improvements
- Maintain documentation of IT systems, procedures, and configurations
- Proven experience as an IT Support Engineer, preferably in a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Office 365, and other commonly used software applications
- Experience with technologies such as Citrix Workspace, Cisco Jabber, AirWatch
- Familiarity with hardware troubleshooting and maintenance for desktops, laptops, printers, and other IT equipment
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss one of our other IT Support roles available, please contact Jamie McCaul at Reperio Human Capital on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.