Dev Ops Engineer, Software Engineer, Ansible, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Jira, CI/CD
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a leading FinTech organization that is based the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina.
The DevOps Engineer will need to work east coast-based hours and will have the opportunity to work on a remote basis if you are within the EST time zone.
The end client have an established team that will allow for career development and new ideas in the DevOps space.
- Provides System/DevOps best practices to influence design and implementation approaches and solutions
- Maintain and configure CI/CD plans, develop installation tools, configure and automate the deployment of new environments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve and create processes related to dev ops
- Lead, drive, and implement highly scalable and complex solutions in secure environment
- 3+ years of professional Systems/DevOps Engineering experience
- Terraform experience ideally
- Strong Linux administration and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with AWS, Ansbile, and Windows
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to know more about this DevOps opening or explore your options in the DevOps space, then I would like to hear from you.
Click apply and submit your most recent resume for a confidential call back.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.