Robotics, Cloud, DevOps, AWS, IAC, Terraform, Python, Infrastructure, CI/CD, Security, Scripting
*This role will require you to have a valid green card or US citizenship*
An up and coming software company, that specializes in robotics, is on the search for a DevOps Engineer.
The DevOps Engineer will maintain and improve the infrastructure to become more scalable. A key component of this role is automation to help streamline processes and improve efficiency. An already existing CI/CD pipeline is in place but as the company grow this will need to evolve.
What you will bring:
- Experience working in a high functioning product team
- Ability to design, build, test and deploy
- A solid understanding of the architecture within infrastructure
- A willingness to help others and build them into competent engineers
- A good grasp on the technology listed and a passion for staying on top of trends
What you will need:
- Linux infrastructure skills
- 5 years in a similar role
- Exposure to one or more public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Hands on experience with Python
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Preferred exposure to security protocols and principles
If you would like to know more on the DevOps Engineering position, please get in touch with John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital (contact details below).
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.