C, Embedded Systems, Hardware, Dublin, Python
A great position has just opened up, working with a growing company specialising in the sciences mixed with Embedded Systems. The role will require you to get up to speed with the basics of the product line in order for you to fully understand the role. All-in-all, this role would suit someone looking for their next jump up into a position where they would be increasing their overall embedded skillset while gaining good experience working in specialist areas with key transferrable skills. Working directly under the CTO, you will be collaborating across test teams, design teams and on client facing teams giving you a good oversight into the company as a whole.
- 3 Years minimum of experience working in the embedded Systems area
- Knowledge of Hardware such as PCB Design and VHDL
- Experience in software languages such as Embedded C, Python and C++
- Good knowledge within the software development life cycle and able to complete tasks or assist around it
- Hands on experience Collaborating with different company sectors to maximise efficiency
- Medical Insurance
- Great on site facilities
- Much more
If you are interested in this opportunity get in touch with Daniel Brown at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.