Enterprise Architect, TOGAF, Data Operations, Cloud, Contract
An exciting new opportunity has opened up for an Enterprise Architect to join our high-profile, global client, based in Dublin, Ireland. This is an initial 12 month contract with high possibility to roll over.
You will join a team of architects and provide vision and direction to a company in a large period of growth - it's not one to be missed!
This role will be hybrid, 1-2 days/week in Dublin office but you must be based in Ireland.
- Create, update, and maintain the key Enterprise Architect deliverables and artefacts
- Establish and grow relationships with key stakeholders in business units to fully understand business objectives
- Architectural leadership in the resolution of inter-program and inter-project issues to ensure that best practice is always implemented
- Continuing promotion of the Enterprise Architecture function in the wider organisation
- Develop and maintain architectural roadmaps
- Liaising with third parties, ensuring that best practice is followed
- 3+ years experience in an Enterprise Architecture role
- TOGAF certified
- 5 years' experience working in a software development / analysis role
- Ability to explain complex issues in general terms to a non-technical audience
- Previous experience working as part of a team of architects
- Experience working with various teams (Engineering, Data, Cloud)
- DevOps, DataOps experience
For contractual reasons, candidates for consideration must be based in Ireland.
For more information on this role or other new opportunities, contact Kathryn Mackle at Reperio (email@example.com), or please click apply below.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.