C++, C, Embedded, Firmware, Hardware
Hybrid / Remote (Ireland)
We are working with a steadily growing and expanding company, whose technology is based in the Medical Devices sector, to find their next Embedded Software Engineer.
The role will require you to join their tight knit team in developing custom products for their already large client base. During your time in this company, you will be heavily involved in research and development of new technology and features belonging to the already great product portfolio they have. The team itself are currently in the midst of a new project in which they have heavy demand and need the support in order to keep the product at the highest of standards.
- 3+ years experience working in a Firmware/Embedded Software role
- Working on firmware applications and Device drivers
- Good knowledge of both C and C++
- Experience working with ARM microcontrollers
- Good experience working in a design and development environment
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid / remote working (must be based in Ireland)
If you are interested in this role, apply below or contact Daniel for more information on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.