Governance, Risk & Compliance Analyst
CISSP, CISM, Security+, GRC, Risk, CRISC
One of our global clients are seeking a GRC Analyst based in Ireland for a new contract role to support the existing team. This will be for an initial 9 month daily rate contract period, however there is the possibility of extension depending on business needs.
The successful client must be based in Ireland, willing to travel to the Dublin office on occassion, and must have at least 4 years experience within Cyber Security GRC teams.
- Work alongside Security counterparts to create and maintain worldwide security policies and standards
- Assist in developing and executing Security risk and controls management programs, ensuring alignment with ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS
- Implementing and assessing controls framework
- Detecting possible cyber risks, evaluating the effectiveness of control designs and operations
- Communicating with all stakeholders regarding IT Security risks and controls management
- Conducting reports on cyber security threats
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years experience in Cyber Security - specifically supporting risk, controls, policy management
- Strong knowledge on Security frameworks ie ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, SOC, NIST
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of security teams - red teams, architects, engineers
- Previous involvement in drafting and revising global cyber security policies and standards
- Strong background with GRC tech such as ServiceNow
- CISM, CISSP, CCSP, CRISC, GCEC, Security+, or other similar certification ideal
To apply for this position, please click the link below or contact Bláthnaid at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.