Information Security Analyst (Senior)
IAM, Risk Management, Compliance, SSDLC, CSSF, CBI
Our Dublin-based client is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Cyber Security Analyst, to oversee the overall framework, policy compliance, and daily tasks within the company. This will be for a six-month contract, however, there is a possibility for an extension at the end of the initial period.
- Assist in conducting ISRMP exercises & manage the ISRMP program for company applications
- Support the Information Security Manager in maintaining Security policies, ensuring alignment and compliance with regulatory bodies and standards
- Prepare board reports and monthly Business Risk reports for the company's other offices
- Communicate with all stakeholders to highlight security risks and awareness
- Manage User Access Management frameworks
- Act as an SME for UAM/ISO improvement projects; such as automation
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in Risk Management within a Finance Company
- Background managing third-party software providers
- Strong knowledge on SSDLC (Secure Software Development Life Cycle) practices
- Strong grasp of relevant cross-border regulations such as CBI, CSSF, EBA
- Understanding of infrastructure/platform technologies such as Linux, Public Cloud, Firewalls
To apply for this position, please click on the link below or contact Bláthnaid at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.