Information Security Engineer
Competitive rate, TBC
I am seeking an experienced Information Security Engineer for my client based in Dublin. This is an initial 6-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Develop and sustain security standards, policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Monitor the network for security incidents and address any real-time security breaches
- Administer and uphold security tools and technologies utilized within the SOC
- Manage security-related hardware & software, including intrusion detection systems, firewalls, and VPNs
- Evaluate and implement security measures aimed at safeguarding the organization
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience being part of a Security Operations team
- CISSP / CISM / GIAC certifications would be advantageous
- Previous experience creating a SOC environment
- Hands-on experience with cloud security, Fortinet products, and XDR Anti-Virus
- Familiar with SIEM security tools, IDS/IPS, endpoint protection, network monitoring solutions
- Proven hands-on experience in a SecOps role; particularly in incident detection, analysis
- Comprehensive understanding of cyber risks, intrusion paths, and counteraction approaches
- Experience with security incident response procedures, methodologies, and tools
To apply for this position, please click on the link below or contact Bláthnaid at Reperio for more information.
**Please note, candidates must have a Stamp 1G, Stamp 4, or be an Irish resident, for this role**
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.