IT Infrastructure Specialist
Infrastructure, Dublin, Hybrid
My client is a healthcare services business that operates across the globe. The company has grown organically in recent years, meaning they are experiencing a period of growth. They have a requirement for an IT Infrastructure Specialist who will be an integral party of the ICT Team and primarily will be responsible for managing and maintaining Windows and Active Directory systems. It is essential to have experience in software deployment, patch management and installation image management through SCCM and InTune.
This role offers up to €80k p/a DOE plus benefits.
This role is Dublin/Hybrid. Please note that you need to live in Ireland to be considered for this position.
- Maintenance and monitoring of Active Directory/Azure AD
- Carrying out security remediations and best practice recommendations
- Performing system and application patching
- Deploy new or existing IT Infrastructure
- Deploy updates and new installations via SCCM and InTune
- Domain Controller Management
- Expertise in building and maintaining Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and Azure AD systems
- Strong experience in patch deployment and endpoint compliance
- Strong communication and interpersonal qualities
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.