Desired SkillsNetworking, Windows, Linux, Citrix, Manager, Infrastructure, Prince2, ITIL
We are working with a large global company that is currently looking for an Infrastructure Manager.
This is an extremely exciting role if you have ambitions of growing and implementing your own designs on a global scale.
- Oversee the installation and configuration of all hardware and software infrastructure
- Create infrastructure solutions in line with current and future requirements
- Implement and monitor technical specifications for compliance with data protection
- Continuous development of defined standards together with the international IT departments, and implementation of current standards
- Identify and undertake regular administration, monitoring and other operating tasks for fault-free infrastructure operations and the continual optimisation of the company-wide IT infrastructure
- Capability planning, including forecasting future resource requirements for all infrastructure technologies
- Mentoring and training of new staff
- At least 5 years' experience in an IT leadership role
- Strong interpersonal skills and can convey & inspire team members
- Highly motivated and can work on own initiative
- Demonstrate good judgment when given difficult tasks to navigate
- Degree educated in IT field
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Health insurance
For more information, contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3966.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.