Desired SkillsDevOps, Systems, Cloud, Azure, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
We are working with a leader in the healthcare industry that are in a period of expansion and seeking to expand the global DevOps team with the addition of a DevOps Engineer.
You will work closely with members of the DevOps team across the US and Europe, in a highly technical environment which is responsible for the delivery and development of their software solutions.
This engineering team is passionate about efficiency and automated solutions, so a key part of this role will be automating basic daily tasks as much as possible so that more time can be spent on product enhancement.
The DevOps team pride themselves on working with the latest cutting edge technology currently on the market.
Tech you will be working with;
- Ansible, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation, Kubernetes, Python, Groovy, Go, Docker, Azure
You will need:
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 3+ years working in a DevOps environment (software, operations, application, automation)
- 5+ years working on Systems Admin or Engineer
- Background in Software Development around Linux or Windows
- At least 1 year with Ansible, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Docker experience a plus
- Familiarity with modern technologies
Does this sound interesting?
If so, please apply via the link below, sending your most up to date resume or for a confidential chat about your next career move, please call John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 919 948 3693.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.