Level 3 Technical Support Dublin
Desired SkillsHelpdesk, Desktop, Networking, Vmware, HyperV, Windows
We currently have a new opportunity to join one of Ireland's biggest companies.
This role has a nice mix of technical hands-on work whilst allowing you to grow your managerial experience by mentoring younger team members.
What does you day to day look like:
Day to day responsibilities include responding to reactive support tickets for customer IT infrastructure (e.g. virtual & physical compute, server OS, storage, networking, data protection etc.) using established process.
- Providing support to a range of clients whilst using various technologies
- Working on senior escalations
- Act as a mentor to junior engineers
- Working with the team and management to develop processes and solutions
- Responsible for ensuring that they comply with all ISMS policies and procedures
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- VMWare ESXi, HyperV (Citrix Xen an advantage)
- Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013
- Active Directory, Office 365
- Firewall/Routers (Cisco / Sonicwall)
- Strong networking skills TCP/IP protocols
For more information on this role, contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.