Desired SkillsAWS, Terraform, Ansible
We have a fantastic new role that's just gone live with a multinational client in South Dublin.
They are looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to take on a hands on management role and help to organise and coordinate their delivery cycle.
The successful candidate will be leading challenging deliveries and support in a fast paced DevOps team.
They will also be leading the delivery and management of customer solutions and get the chance to build them out on industry leading products.
It will be a chance for an experienced engineer to organise and take ownership of a top class release schedule and be the leader of a team of 5 highly talented engineers.
You'll need to come from a strong Linux technical operations background and have moved into an in-depth AWS focused position and have excellent experience with monitoring, automation and security.
- Excellent hands on AWS experience
- Knowledge of a wide range of AWS services
- Strong hands on experience with Terraform and Ansible
- Excellent Linux knowledge and solid Python/bash scripting skills
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Experience owning and coordinating a release schedule
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, please send across your CV immediately via the link below or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.