Head of IT
Desired SkillsWindows, Office 365, Active Directory
We are working closely with a multinational company in Dublin who are looking for a hands on Head of IT to lead their support department.
The role will lead a small team of support engineers and outsourced partners. You'll be hands on in the role focusing on management of their Microsoft infrastructure, vendor and stakeholder management and mentoring more junior engineers.
This is an important senior management hire for a company moving through a number of large scale projects. You'll be the leader of the support side but need to be well experienced communicating and interacting with multiple teams as this department works closely with the DevOps and Development teams.
Desired Technical Skills:
- 6-7+ years in a hands on IT Management role
- Strong experience leading teams and mentoring junior engineers
- Strong vendor management experience
- Experience communicating and interacting with stakeholders
- Strong Windows Server knowledge
- Office 365, Active Directory, Azure (GCP knowledge desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a PCI compliant environment
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.