Sr DevOps Engineer
Desired SkillsFinTech, DevOps, Scripting, Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby, Cloud, AWS, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Bamboo
We are currently assisting one of the countries hottest FinTech companies with their recent hiring efforts. They are currently on the market for an experienced DevOps Engineer. Wilmington NC or Remote.
Operating on a global scale for just over 10 years, the end client are one of the leading cloud banking providers working many household names. They have recently went public, taking the market by storm. Currently employing over 1200 people, there is no better time to join.
The DevOps Engineer will be joining a team of 7-8 DevOps professionals. They do work in a highly collaborative environment solving problem, ensuring that the infrastructure is in place to take product through design and development.
A big thing for the DevOps Engineer will be work with cutting edge technologies/techniques to help automate, scale and rapidly release software.
Ideally you would be based or wanting to relocate to North Carolina. They would love to have you closer to the office but understand that we always don't need to be there.
- Degree in computer science or a similar relevant field
- Previously worked as DevOps Engineer in a commercial setting
- Ability to comfortable write scripts (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby
- Strong experience working within CI/CD pipelines and build tools
- Experience working with a public cloud offering, ideally AWS but similar is fine
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as a team
- Passion to work with the latest technology and improve processes
If this opportunity does sound interesting to you, then I would love the chance to share some more details and hopefully assist you in your next move.
Feel free to reach out, John James Baird at Reperio - 919 948 3693
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.