Senior DevOps Engineer
Desired SkillsDevOps, DevOps Engineer, CICD, Kubernetes, Automation, Dublin
Reperio are currently working with a niche software company based in Dublin (don't worry, you can work remote!), who have a need for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team to create new automation processes and optimise their DevOps capabilities. You will be given a high level indication of what they will want to automate, however they will look to you for guidance on how this will be done and what tools are needed to get there.
- Design, Develop and plan new CI/CD infrastructure and automation tools to create a full DevOps environment
- Automation is a big part of the job responsibility.
- Provide training and documentation on the new Automation environment
- 5+ years' experience in configuration management or automation roles
- Strong experience with Version Control and Git
- Previous experience with automation projects, delivered on prem and cloud using Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform & Helm
- Strong with Automation scripting - Perl/Python
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.