Desired SkillsIT, Technology, IT Engineer, Systems Administrator, Windows, Microsoft, Networking, Virtualization, Desktop, Firewalls, Security
We are currently partnered with an exciting educational client in the heart of Raleigh, NC that are currently on the market for an IT Engineer.
The IT Engineer will join an established organization and will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and operation of all IT Systems. The IT Engineer will be skilled within the infrastructure space including hardware, software, applications, networking, switches and firewalls.
The IT Engineer will report directly to the VP of Operations and be seen as a subject matter expert for all things IT related.
You will be a self-starter and capable of managing/prioritizing your day to suit the needs of the business.
- At least 4 years working within IT infrastructure (systems & networking)
- Strong experience with Windows O.S
- Previous worked with Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365
- Background in installing and maintain software applications
- Range of networking capabilities
- Have worked with or understand Microsoft Azure
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage your day and prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information on the IT Engineering role on offer, please apply with your most recent resume or get in touch with John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.