Principal DevOps - Automation/Architecture
Desired SkillsHealthcare, Insurance, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, DevOps, Lead, Leader, Cloud, Architecture, Software, Design, AWS, Azure, GCP, CI/CD, Containers
We have an exciting opportunity for any Principal DevOps Professionals based on the East Coast of the USA. Our client, a leader in technology healthcare solutions is seeking the expertise of a seasoned DevOps professional to lead and contribute as a Principal within Automation, Architecture and DevOps.
This is an instrumental position within the Infrastructure team as you will be pivotal in the creation of a modern platform for business applications. You will be continuously improving the performance and capacity of the development stack, while managing both on prem and public cloud offerings.
This role will require someone that can command a room, take responsibility and has an attitude for excellence.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant computing field with at least 10 years IT experience within design/architecture and 3-5 years in a senior capacity
- A minimum of 2 years direct leadership which should include, people management, technology management, budgeting, project planning and design
- Strong background in Software Development, demonstrating a clear path to architecture leadership
- Ability to work with senior executives around the importance of the business aspect and technology needs
- Worked with a DevOps culture utilizing common trends and practices - clear demonstrations of this on large scale enterprise IT
- Excellent communication and delegation skills
For more information on the Manager of DevOps role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 919 578 4800.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.