Senior Cloud Architect (AWS)
Desired SkillsAWS, Cloud, Architect
We're currently working exclusively with a hugely successful multinational who have built their business on providing education opportunities to a global audience. Their platform is used by millions of people in over 100 countries. If you're keen to join an organisation where your work can have a tangible effect on helping people, this would be a great role for you!
Alongside the obvious need to be an expert on AWS cloud tech, this role will require someone with excellent communication skills. Someone can clearly and concisely explain what needs to be done and get to the point quickly. You'll need to be experienced working across multiple teams and encouraging a DevOps mindset in how the teams collaborate.
The type of person who will be successful here is a problem solver. Someone who wants to find ways to solve issues and will be constantly thinking outside the box when complex issues arrive during projects.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years hands-on experience working at large scale with AWS
- Ability to design and implement cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of a wide range of AWS Services
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience with tools like Jenkins, Terraform, Consul etc
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Cert (Professional level highly desirable)
If you'd be interested in applying for this role, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.