DevOps Engineer - Contract - Dublin
Desired SkillsDevops, Devops Engineer, Dublin, IT, Finance, AWS, Puppet, Chef, Automation, Windows
Devops Engineer - Dublin Daily Rate Contract
I am currently working with a client who are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join their team on a temporary contract. They are based in Dublin city centre and offering a 6-month contract with the possibility of an extension.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about delivering the best possible customer experience for the end-user and will be able to draw upon his/her previous technical experiences to drive efficiencies improvements and automation across all facets of operations
Qualifications & Experience
- IT Qualification (Third Level)
- 3 years relevant DevOps experience
- Strong commercial experience developing complex Microsoft server solutions
- Excellent Windows Server 2012/2016 administration skills
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Experience with configuration/automation management using either Chef or Puppet
- AWS experience is essential
Skills You Will Need:
- Working very closely with the Head of DevOps, you will be focused on taking ownership of Microsoft/AWS infrastructure environments.
- You will proactively implement methods for automation and identify gaps at the application and integration layer.
- As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will get the opportunity to work on multiple projects where you will be exposed to new and exciting technologies.
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Devops, Devops Engineer, Dublin, IT, Finance, AWS, Puppet, Chef, Automation, Windows
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.