IT Infrastructure Engineer (Contract)
Desired SkillsIT, Infrastructure Engineer, Support
My client is an innovative software company that requires an IT infrastructure engineer to join their global IT and Cybersecurity team on a contract basis to provide technical support and maintenance.
- 6-month contract
- Provide onsite management of IT infrastructure
- Review security logs, maintain patch levels of systems and devices etc.
- Provide technical support to onsite users
- Support new employees through the boarding process
- Installation, configuration and support of LANs and remote users
- Maintenance of network hardware/software
- Creation of support documentation and helpdesk database
- Qualified to degree level in a technical discipline
- Experience with Mac, Windows 7/8/10, Windows 2012 Server, Windows 2016 Server, SQL Server, Oracle, VMware ESXi and Linux
- 5+ years' experience demonstrating strong IT Infrastructure skills
- IT or security qualifications (CISSP, A+, Security+) desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a global software company in Dublin. For more information, get in touch with Ryan Rankin at Reperio on 01 571 3000, or apply with an updated CV via the link below.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.