Systems Developer DevOps
Desired SkillsNorth Carolina, Raleigh, Cary, Durham, DevOps, Systems, Engineering, Administration, Unix, Linux, Scripting, Python, Ruby, Bash, C, C++, Golang, Automation, CI/CD, Git, Subversion, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Salt
Systems Devleoper (DevOps) - Engineer - Raleigh
We currently have a role for experience DevOps & Systems engineer to join our clients innovation-focused, product-driven, technology hub in downtown Raleigh.
This role will be based in Raleigh, North Carolina, providing the opportunity to add your technical expertise to the already established DevOps & Systems in place.
As a DevOps & Systems Expert, you will be focused on innovation, bringing the latest tools and techniques to support company growth.
You will also be responsible the design, implementation, and maintenance of infrastructure solutions in support of the company's management system, supplemental applications and open source tools to further enhance the business.
In this DevOps role you will work closely with the dev and architect teams bridging the gap between app development and systems administration. You will implement and expand on the configuration management infrastructure.
A key part of this DevOps role is to implement solutions to increase automated software deployment and monitor application performance using various tools and techniques.
- 4-6 years of professional system administration / programming / devops experience
- Experience with configuration management concepts and tools (Puppet or Salt pref.).
- Experience with a revision control system (e. g. Git, Subversion)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong linux administration skills
- Strong software package and deployment experience (docker or rpm a plus)
- Expert Unix or Linux scripting, specifically BASH (python and ruby a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, electrical or computer engineering, physics, or mathematics
- Experience with system-level software development (in C, Go, C++)
- Experience with MySQL (or similar relational database) development, tuning and deployment
For more information on the DevOps & Systems role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 919 948 3693.
Keywords: North Carolina, Raleigh, Cary, Durham, DevOps, Systems, Engineering, Administration, Unix, Linux, Scripting, Python, Ruby, Bash, C, C++, Golang, Automation, CI/CD, Git, Subversion, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Salt
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.