Senior DevOps Engineer
Desired SkillsDevOps, Systems, Engineering, Administration, Windows, Linux, Scripting, Python, Ruby, Automation, CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Networking, Kubernetes,
Please note that this client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. Applicants must be a US Citizen or hold a valid Green Card
We are currently working on an exciting, new, full-time senior DevOps Engineer role that has a nice blend of software and operations.
They are seeking the experienced DevOps Engineer to come on board and lead the path in DevOps.
The senior DevOps Engineer will thrive in a fast paced agile environment. You will be joining a company that has been growing from strength to strength and have moved with innovation and technology.
During the crisis, the company have been able to consolidate and keep things moving forward and are now looking to expand their engineering team due to market demand.
You will be instrumental in the delivery of this innovation through a DevOps culture. Very rarely will you get a role that allows you so much scope to improve and make your impact known.
Key focus areas are DevOps, Automation, Code Integration, Cloud Migrations (ideally Azure but AWS is fine).
- 8-10 years working as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong understanding of cloud based technologies
- Experience with both Windows & Linux O.S
- Proficient in writing scripts with Ruby, Python
- Experience working, running and modifying Jenkins
- Develop, deploy and maintain CI/CD pipeline solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Thrive in a technology driven environment
Nice to have:
- Experience working an Agile environment
- Been involved with smaller companies
- Kubernetes, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Docker
For more information on this senior DevOps role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 919 948 3693.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.