Business Development - Consultative Software Sales
Desired SkillsBusiness Development, Software Sales, Account Executive, Outbound Sales, Inside Sales, Consultative
Our client, an award-winning tech company who specialises in lead generation for B2B companies, is looking for a highly motivated Sales Consultant to join their existing, small team.
This client is an approved client of Enterprise Ireland and have secured investment in their latest round of funding from some of the world's most recognisable names in tech.
They generate sales leads in never before seen detail, using patented innovative technology that finds the perfect customers for the client's products or services.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel sales growth
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Close qualified opportunities developed by the sales development team
- Use a customer-focused, value-oriented consultative sales approach to educate customers on how the products will best meet their business needs
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilising CRM (SalesForce) to document progress
- Drive numerous accounts simultaneously, each at different stages of the sales cycle
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities
- Complete the end-to-end sales cycle e.g. cold calling, scheduling, facilitating online product, in-person demonstrations and closing the sale
- Close business to exceed monthly targets
- Strong track record for prospecting leads and closing sales
- Quick learner and highly inquisitive
- Experience developing trusted relationships with senior executives
- Bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work, with a strong desire to improve what you do
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- 3+ years' above quota sales experience, preferably in SaaS software
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably SalesForce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
What's on Offer:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure (OTE 60K+)
- Great location on the doorstep of the Luas Red Line and Connolly station
- Weekly pizza and subsided lunch
- Travel & bike to work scheme
To apply for this role, please click on the link or for more information, contact Alex on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.