Business Development Representative
Desired SkillsSales Development, Business Development, Account Manager, Account Executive, IT Sales
A leading provider of IT management solutions offering admin software, unrivaled support services, and integrated payroll tools to commercial clients worldwide is seeking a Business Development Representative.
Ease-of-use, versatility, and value are all central to this company's success and they want you to come and add to it in 2019. They are employee-owned, committed to better products, services, and processes.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll work within a high-performing sales team at a reputable software company who are reinventing how the world's top companies manage their businesses. Your primary goal as an SDR will be to generate interest in a portfolio of products & services with C-level execs and scheduling meetings for sales leaders.
This is an unmatched opportunity to further your sales career.
- Build effective relationships and rapport with potential customers
- Reach out to prospects that will benefit from the software/service
- Generate email send-outs, leave voicemails and send messages on social media as part of a balanced, multi-channel approach to generating interest
- Conduct high volume prospecting via phone (100 calls per day)
- Work closely with Sales Executives to develop and implement appropriate sales strategies
- Schedule meetings for Sales Executives
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the company's full portfolio, market news, and trends
- Meet and exceed monthly targets
- Log and maintain all activity on CRM
- At least 2 years' sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Have a track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- A passion for helping potential customers
- Ability to handle objections and deliver effective value propositions
- Cold-calling experience
- Tenacity and a desire to be a top performer
- Highly intelligent and ambitious
- Dedicated to building a career in sales
If you would like more information about this role before applying, give Alex at Reperio a call on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.