Commercial Partnerships Manager
Desired SkillsChannel Manager, Partner Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director
Our client is a fledgling company dedicated to providing innovative payment solutions and products for both physical and online merchants. They are financially backed by a global leader, offering a rare hybrid of a start-up feel and established security.
The successful candidate will embrace the responsibility for delivery of the Commercial Partnership channel from start to close, and work closely with the Sales Director on the sales channel.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Commercial Partnerships Manager's role is a senior position that will carry responsibility for the delivery of Channel Sales and Partner KPI's as required by the company.
You will develop and implement new business strategies through prospecting, sourcing, negotiating and closing new partnership/re-seller/channel opportunities in line with company objectives. This is a largely field-based role and will also entail responsibility for management, nurturing of existing partnerships and delivery of agreed sales targets and KPI's through Partner Account Executives.
- Develop, plan and implement a Partner/Channel Strategy through Independent Software Vendor, partner and reseller models
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of Account Executives to deliver all monthly and quarterly sales targets/KPI's
- Identify and target all areas of opportunity within relevant sectors
- Develop commercial models for each partner channel in line with the company's approach
- Develop contractual framework for each partner channel in line with company's approach
- Work with internal teams, both nationally and internationally to develop pricing and marketing models for partners
- Work with Sales Support to develop partner reporting suite
- Maintain, manage and develop existing partner relationships
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable success in experience in both B2B sales and sales team management
- Payments industry experience desirable
- Highly effective at building and managing commercial relationships to produce a strong opportunity pipeline
- Target driven and the ability to excel in a competitive environment
- Experience in presenting to and influencing key stakeholders in partner organisations
- Excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal
For more information on this role, contact Alex at Reperio on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.