Information Security Officer - Contract
Desired SkillsCISSP, Security, Information Security, Contract
Our client, a professional services firm based in Dublin, are seeking an Information Security Officer (ISO) to join them on a contract basis.
- 9-month daily rate contract
- Develop and maintain the information security policy to support ISO 27001
- Carry out risk assessments based on group methods
- Investigate and resolve Information Security (IS) incidents that may cause loss of information
- Provide a point of contact for all security issues relating to the local environment
- Provide IS awareness, education and training
- Continually review and ensure that monitoring and logging activities take place within the used systems
- Maintain a register of known risks to IS following risk assessments and analysis
- Serve as an internal IS consultant to systems development and maintenance department
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- 5+ years' experience in an information security lead role
- CISSP or CISM certs
- Prince II (or similar) desirable
- Excellent people management and communication skills
For more information on this role, please contact Ryan Rankin at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.