Information Technology Auditor (IT) - Dublin
Desired SkillsIT, Security, Audit, Controls, SOX, PCI, ISO, COBIT, ITIL, CISSP, CISM, Audit, Governance, Risk, Compliance
- €60-75,000 DOE with benefits
- Languages are highly sought after German/Dutch/French
One of Ireland's leading companies based in Dublin are currently seeking to add to their team by hiring a Senior Internal IT Auditor.
The client, a large global player, has a strong presence on the stock exchange and globally employ over 75,000 people.
The IT Auditor will join the Group Internal Audit team who are responsible for assessing the operational and financial risk management and controls of the company, helping the business achieve better efficiency, performance and growth.
As an IT Auditor, you will be given a unique and excellent opportunity for professional development, in addition to broad experience within the companies and cultures across the group.
They are looking a personable candidate who can work with multiple individuals across the compliance, risk and audit teams. You will utilise your technical and relationship management skills to build relationships which will provide assurance to key stakeholders who place significant value on the reviews conducted by the audit function.
More specifically the IT Auditors will have experience in - MS ERP Applications (NAV/AX) or Network/IT Systems Security
Benefits - Relocation, Bonus, Health, Pension, Discounts, Holidays
- Experience of controls testing and/or internal auditing is a key requirement
- Professional certification such as CISM, CISA, CIA etc.
- Bachelors degree in Technology or Computer Science
- SOX control experience
- Sound knowledge of current internal audit standards and regulatory environment
- Strong judgment and influencing skills
- Liaise with operating company IT/group management to build strong and lasting relationships
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, drives to completion and is focused on outcomes
- Ability to communicate effectively in German, Dutch or French
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person who is looking to develop their career with a leader in the Irish community.
For more information on the IT Auditor role, please contact John James Baird on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.