IT Security Analyst
Desired SkillsInformation Security, Security Analyst, Kerry
My client based in Kerry requires an IT Security Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. You will be responsible for several security activities including penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and maintaining security documentation.
- Ensure tasks are completed within timeframes including daily reviews of security systems and events
- Ensure all compliance and security policy documentation
- Engage with internal and external clients on security-related issues
- Keep IDS systems up-to-date
- Respond to security events and work with the incident response team to rectify issues
- Third level degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience of programming, analysis or networking technology or 4+ years' of programming, systems or network experience
- Security related certification e.g. Security+ CEH, OSCP, GIAC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow strict legal processes
If this is something you are interested in and you would like to find out more, please apply below with an updated CV.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.